TSA & Screening
The TSA Security Checkpoint generally opens 1.5 hours prior to scheduled departures. We recommend arriving at the airport 60-90 minutes prior to departure depending on if you have bags to check prior to security.
TSA & Passenger Screening
To help make your trip as seamless and easy as possible, be sure to check out these tips from the Transportation Security Administration.
Our airport participates in the TSA Pre-Check program to help you get through security faster. Make sure to include your KTN (Known Traveler Number) on your flight reservation. La Crosse Regional Airport is not a TSA Pre-Check Enrollment Center. Visit TSA's website to learn more about how you can enroll.
Our next TSA Pre-Check event is scheduled for January 6th-10th, 2020 at the La Crosse Regional Airport. To participate in the event, please follow the steps below.
- Click here to access the application page
- Click “Start Application Now”, then click “New Enrollment”
- Fill out Steps and choose “Next” at the bottom of each screen
- Type in your location at Zip code/City/Airport Code box – search
- Choose location “La Crosse Regional Airport” and click “Next”
- Select your desired appointment time (Please be sure to make note of your appointment time, no reminders will be sent out)
The La Crosse Regional Airport features a full body image which provides a better customer service experience for those with internal medical devices.
What to Know Before You Travel
- Security Screening
- Liquid Rules: 3-1-1 for Carry-Ons
- Acceptable Identification at the Checkpoint
- Prohibited Items
- Frequently Asked Questions