Social Media Policy
The purpose of this site is to present matters of public interest to La Crosse Regional Airport visitors and other interested parties. You may submit your comments, but please note this is a moderated online discussion site and not a public forum.
Once posted, the Airport reserves the right to delete submissions that contain vulgar language, personal attacks of any kind, or offensive comments that target or disparage any ethnic, racial, or religious group. Further, the Airport also reserves the right to delete the following comments:
- Contain spam, advertising or include links to other sites
- Clearly off topic, and/or disruptive
- Advocate illegal activity
- Promote particular services, products, or political organizations
- Infringe on copyrights or trademarks
- Violate any La Crosse Regional Airport Policies
Please note that the comments expressed on this site do not reflect the opinions and position of the La Crosse Regional Airport or its officers and employees.
Activity on La Crosse Regional Airport Social Media pages is subject to public disclosure (Wis. Stat. 19.31-19.39).