Dine, Dash & Fly
What is it?
Dine, Dash & Fly is the La Crosse Regional Airport’s way of rewarding La Crosse residents for dining in the La Crosse community. By completing a Dine, Dash & Fly passport, you will receive a t-shirt your name will be submitted into a raffle for a chance to win one of multiple $500 flight vouchers. If you don’t score on the flight vouchers, you still have a chance to win a restaurant gift cards and other LSE swag!
What is the Dine, Dash & Fly passport?
The Dine, Dash & Fly passport is your key to completing the Dine, Dash & Fly challenge. Just like when you visit a different country, you must get your passport stamped at each location. A minimum of 5 stamps is required for the raffle entry, but any more stamps will increase your chances! The passport details the guidelines, instructions and locations of the participating restaurants.
Where can I get the Dine, Dash & Fly passport?
You can pick up the Dine, Dash & Fly passport at any of the participating restaurants, at the La Crosse Regional Airport, or you can download a single-sheet version and print one for yourself by clicking download, located above.
How can I increase my chances?
Five stamps are required for your first entry into the flight voucher raffle, but here are ways to increase your chances:
- Any stamp after the fifth will earn you an extra entry into the raffle, so don’t stop after five!
- Receive a stamp from the Arrowhead Taphouse, right here at the La Crosse Regional Airport
- Post on social media using #dinedashflylSE
Special Weekly Challenges
Each week, we will feature one of the participating restaurants on our social media pages. During that week, take a picture of yourself with your Dine, Dash & Fly passport at that location and you could win a $20 gift card to that restaurant. All you have to do is email that picture to firstname.lastname@example.org to enter. However, if you post your picture on YOUR social media, tag us and use #dinedashflylse instead of simply emailing it, you could win a $20 gift card AND you get an extra entry into the raffle for one of multiple $500 flight vouchers.
How do I turn my passport in?
You must turn in your passport right here at the airport, or you can submit it electronically via email at email@example.com
How do I claim my T-shirt?
You can claim your T-shirt at the La Crosse Regional Airport once you’ve turned in your passport. If you submitted your passport electronically, you must come to the airport to pick up your T-shirt.
Rules and Regulations
- Must be 18 or older to participate
- Bonus entries will be counted if you complete the minimum of 5 passport stamps
- Campaign runs from Nov 1, 12:00AM CT - Jan 3rd, 11:59 PM CT
- This is NOT a pay to play. There is a free AMOE - Share the Facebook post debuting the campaign posted on 10/22/19, retweet the debut tweet that was posted on Twitter on 10/22/19, or post a photo of you at one of the participating restaurants on either Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter using #dinedashflyLSE and tag the La Crosse Regional Airport.