La Crosse Regional Airport is hosting TSA PreCheck enrollment June 12-16, 2017. TSA PreCheck certified travelers do not need to remove shoes, 3-1-1 liquids, laptops, light outerwear or belts when passing through security. Travelers also enjoy a quicker screening process.
8 a.m. – 12 p.m. & 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Large Airport Conference Room (First floor, behind escalators)
Appointments are strongly encouraged. Once appointments are full, walk-in appointments will still be available. Expect a 30 minute wait time for walk-in appointments. It is advised you complete the online application before your appointment, even if you are a walk-in.
How to sign up for TSA PreCheck:
- Visit the TSA PreCheck Enrollment Website and click the “Start Application Now” button.
- Read the instructions on the next page and click “Apply Now” to begin the application.
- Fill out your information in the first form. Make sure to fill out at least one method of contact (phone or email). Click “Next.”
- Fill out the next three application questions to determine citizenship and click “Next.”
- Answer the next four questions and click “Next.”
- Enter your personal information and click “Next.”
- Enter your current mailing address and previous address. Click “Next.”
- Answer yes or no to the next six disclosure questions. Click “Next.”
- Select the documents you will bring to the enrollment appointment. (Make note of the documents you select and remember to bring them to your appointment) Click “Next.”
- Select appointment location by typing in “54603” and click the magnifying glass to search for the airport location. Make sure to select the La Crosse, WI city location. Click “Next.”
- Choose a date and time for your appointment or select walk-in. (Appointments usually take about 10-15 minutes. Scheduled appointments take priority over walk-ins)
- Click “Submit” to finish the application process.
Remember to bring the documents you selected to your appointment along with $85 paid by credit card, money order, company check or certified/cashier’s check (No cash or personal checks will be accepted). Once you complete the screening and pay the fee, you will be certified for five years